Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Linda Porter Abduction

“There was a praying mantis being and light-filled room. I remember the being slowly coming around the corner and facing me. He stood very still and simply waited, as if he knew how frightening he appeared to me. Eventually he began to talk to me, although as yet, I do not have any memory of what was said. He seemed to possess a great deal of dignity and gave the impression of being quite old.
“After he finished saying whatever he had to say, I turned around and he walked me to this room (filled with dense light). The memory ends with me about to enter the room and the thought, ‘Translated into the Light.’ Whatever that means, it has to do with what happened.”

















Source.

2 comments:

Human Flotsam said...

I think from your description they are friendly but that would probably be a mistake in that they have an agenda be it good or bad we are not being told alot. This to me is deceptive at best so I'd lean towards the dark side of what they are doing.

Anonymous said...

I made it into the dense light. I was one with the universe and I knew everything, part of the light type thing. in a religious sense but I'm not religious. I thought it was a dream at the time. Not now.